Get Your First Taste Of raspberry Pi with this Complete Starter Kit.
This Is the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Complete Starter Kit From Vilros
It includes the new Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (Latest Version Released on 02/29/2016)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Technical Specifications:
SoC: Broadcom BCM2837
CPU: 4× ARM Cortex-A53, 1.2GHz
GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV
RAM: 1GB LPDDR2 (900 MHz)
Networking: 10/100 Ethernet, 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 Classic, Bluetooth Low Energy
GPIO: 40-pin header, populated
Ports: HDMI, 3.5mm analogue audio-video jack, 4× USB 2.0, Ethernet, Camera Serial Interface (CSI), Display Serial Interface (DSI)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
Raspberry Pi Enclosure Case (Black)
16GB Micro Sd Card Preloaed with NOOBS
SD card Adapter
2500 mA Micro USB Power Supply — 5-Feet Long
High Quality HDMI Cable
Heatsink for Raspberry Pi – Set of 2 Heat Sink
All Parts of the kit are covered by Manufacturer (Vilros) Full 1 Year Warranty
NOTE: The Micro SD card may appear as to be of smaller capacity when inserted into a PC as it is pre-partitioned, If formatted it will then show the full capacity which can be expanded as desired.
Finally you can own a piece of modern history. The original gold bit coin commemorative round will alway be a conversation piece and will never lose its beautiful shine. Be the first to own one now and show it off. You will never see a more beautifully molded physical bit coin at such a low price again. Get on the wagon now and order a few before they sell out or get banned again.
Specifications 1. Hash Rate: 2570GH ±5% 2. Power Consumption: 1480W (at the wall) 3. Power Efficiency: 0.58J/GH (at the wall) 4. Chip Quantity per unit: 204 x BM1382 5. Chip process: 28nm 6. Quantity of hash boards: 4 7. Hash board structure: String design 8. PSU built-in: 1600W (205V – 264V AC) 9. LCD: not included 10. Buzzer: not included 11. Dimensions: 432mm*442mm*133mm 12. Certified By: FCC / CE 13. Network Connection: Ethernet The S4+ retains the same dimensions as the original S4, in a rack-mountable 3U sized case.
Bitmain Antminer S2 1000 Gh/s SHA-256 ASIC miner, with built in power supply.
The Technobit Nano Fury – Rev 0.7 Is A BitFury powered USB ASIC BTC miner. The design is very compact and smaller then other USB miners on the market. Fast speeds with the revised thin-profile Aluminum Heat-sink on these Rev 0.7 NF1 Sha-256 Miner’s! Great miner’s for anyone!
Includes 1 x Minion ASIC capable of calculate minimum 100 Ghash/second, 100 Ghash/second, Easy to use, Standalone functionality, Silent, Low power, Compact and stackable design (the accesory for this is not provided with the miner; it may be purchased from the shop), Ethernet connectivity
Web interface for configuration and graphic reports of mining activity, Supports Stratum protocol
A step by step guide on buying, selling, mining and investing in bitcoins
This book will tell you everything you need to know to get you started with bitcoins. A standard digital currency which has the potential to dominate online transactions, the bitcoin may become a very real concept in the future of buying. Already being used today, the bitcoin looks set for big things in the future. Rather than one authority controlling the currency, the computer servers run the bitcoin software over the internet, meaning anyone can join. All payments are recorded in a public ledger, also known as bitcoin. Available for use by companies or individuals and using many different currencies, bitcoins may well be the currency of the future.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- What is bitcoin?
- Benefits of bitcoin
- How to gain access to bitcoin
- Where and how bitcoins can be used?
- Bitcoins and their place in the future
If you’re interested in bitcoins and their place in our future, download Bitcoins.
S7 Version 4 Specifications:
1. Hash Rate: 5.06 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1278W (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.25 J/GH (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 12.0V+5%, should not be less than 12.0V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 162x BM1385
6. Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 625M
Please note the following:
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. Figures provided are at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, and 25°C ambient temp.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to purchase one separately. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required on each board. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.
The APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply is recommended for use with the S7. One of these power supplies will support one S7.
Introducing the Yellowjacket by Bitgretiefter, a tiny USB miner that packs a big punch!
Each one of these Bitfury USB Bitcoin ASIC miners have been crafted with emphasis on delivering the highest build quality at the lowest price point. These are perfect for miners starting out or experts looking to strengthen the Bitcoin network.